Posted: November 9, 2018
Position Title: Program Coordinator I
Location: Main Office (Hillsboro, OR)
- Provide clerical and administrative support.
- Provide technical and program assistance to Efficiency Services Group (ESG) client utilities and their customers.
- Assist in processing of forms and rebates, services and programs.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Answer phones and address customer and contractor questions for all ESG client utilities. This position provides front line phone coverage from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Provide front line assistance to customers, contractors and client utility staff addressing questions and issues that arise in the administration of ESG’s energy efficiency programs to their client utilities. This assistance is provided primarily via phone and email.
- Assist in the processing of rebates for utility energy efficiency programs, including rebate application review and data entry.
- Assist in monthly data verification.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate filing system for all program documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reports to: Director of Operations & Customer Engagement
- Directs: None
- Monitors: None
- Other: Works with all other ESG staff members
- Customers: Answer phones and provide assistance to customers, contractors and utility staff regarding products, programs and services. Resolve customer complaints/issues when they arise.
- General Public: Fulfill requests as needed
- Education and Training
- Requires high school education or equivalent. An associate degree or business college certificate in a related field is preferred. Experience may be substituted for higher education.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite are required. Primarily Outlook, Excel, and Word. Knowledge of PowerPoint, Access, other database and mailing list software, and accounting software is highly desirable.
- Demonstrate proficiency with computers and other office equipment.
- Previous Experience
- One year in a similar position that demonstrates the skills shown above.
- Other characteristics and requirements
- Good physical condition: Sitting (75%), Standing/walking (25%), bending, lifting (10 lbs. minimum)
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective time management is essential. Must be able to handle multiple tasks with varying time lines and changing priorities.
- Ability to function well in a team environment and contribute to a positive and productive work place.
- Must retain a valid driver’s license.
How To Apply
Send your resumé, cover letter, and completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.